Are Your Kids Ready for School?
* Kindergarteners only need 4 DTaP and 3 Polio vaccinations if the last shot was received after the age of 4.
Early Childhood & Preschool Program Requirements
MN requires all students to have certain immunizations in order to attend school or early childhood centers. Immunization requirements at Dassel-Cokato Schools are consistent with the Minnesota Department of Health.
- Students will not be allowed to begin school on the first day of the school year if immunizations are not up-to-date.
- New students must be in compliance with immunization requirements within 30 days of enrollment.
- Parents should provide the school with documentation of immunizations received.
- Exemptions may be filed for medical or conscientious reasons.
For current immunization requirements by age and other immunization information, see the ‘Immunizations’ tab on the Health Services website.
* Please note that your child must have documentation of required immunizations or a notarized objection on file in order to attend school.
This is not a recommendation, it is a State requirement. *