A Message From Superintendent Jeff Powers
Welcome to the Dassel-Cokato Public Schools web site. I trust that you will find the information useful and informative. It has been my privilege to live in the school district for the past 22 years and to work within the district for the past 16 years. In this time I have come to understand why Dassel-Cokato is a special place for kids and families.
In partnership with our communities, Dassel-Cokato Public Schools will provide all learners opportunities designed to maximize their potential and promote lifelong learning.
The Dassel-Cokato school district:
- has broad curricular and extra curricular course offerings with opportunities for all learners.
- is committed to high academic standards and providing the best educational opportunities for all students.
- is committed to meeting both state and federal educational standards in our effort to prepare students for their future.
- offers high quality programs for all students including those who are at-risk or gifted.
- is highly responsible in its’ use of taxpayer’s money providing an excellent education at a well below average expense.
- is committed to the idea of "life-long" learning as is evidenced by our programs serving infants through senior citizens.
- Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Dassel-Cokato Independent School District #466. Please contact me if you ever have questions, comments, or concerns. When we work together we provide the best opportunities for Dassel-Cokato students and families.
Jeff Powers, Superintendent
(320)286-4100 ext. 1003